Radhanath Swami: The Gita tells that this is because every living being is a part of God, just as every ray emanating from the sun is part of the sun. When we discover the love of God that is within our own hearts, we see an inseparable part of God in the heart of every living being—male or female; black ,white, red, yellow or brown; Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Jew , Parsee, Jain, or Sikh; Pakistani, Indian, Israeli, or Palestinian. These are all temporary bodily designations that are ever changing. They are like clothes on the body. When we actually understand our own soul and our relationship with the God, we can identify the soul in every living being and see its relationship with God. Then, instead of hatred there is love, there is compassion. And that love is the fundamental greatest need in the world.
Nature — By RNS Online on December 2, 2010 at 12:27 am
- Is Religion Causing Problems? Radhanath Swami Responds…
- How to love everybody? Radhanath Swami gives the sutra
- Does God need our service?
- Is Religion different from Spirituality?
- Why so many rules if Bhakti is the path of love? Radhanath Swami clarifies
- What is Surrender? Radhanath Swami Answers
- What’s the Importance of Fasting on Appearance and Disappearance Days? Radhanath Swami Enlightens…
- How to live in a world plagued by selfishness? Radhanath Swami shows the way
- Radhanath Swami’s Tips on Rapid Spirituality
- What to do with our selfish past?
“Is my chanting fake?” Radhanath Swami Answers
June 18, 2013 00:06
How to give up bad habits?
June 10, 2013 01:06
To Follow the Brain or to Follow the Heart?
June 3, 2013 04:06
How to connect to another generation?
May 21, 2013 05:05
How to face difficulties?
April 17, 2013 07:04
An old yet beautiful example given by HH Radhanath Swami. The example teaches us
Tallam Sita Ramaiah:
"The heart is the seat of feeling; the brain is the seat of discrimination. Sril
Y. Raja Shekar:
What HH Radhanath Swami gives in his answer is based on the scripture, Bhagavad
Very good answer! True, we have to take care of the body as it is through the bo
Very nice explanation of how one can replace bad qualities into good ones. Today
- How could God allow such a tragedy to take place? Radhanath Swami Answers… (258 comments)
- How can one be happy regardless of external situations? (256 comments)
- Radhanath Swami's Tips on Rapid Spirituality (249 comments)
- How can we Love all Simply by Loving God? Radhanath Swami gives an Explanation (241 comments)
- Should we Take Care of this Body as well? Let’s hear from Radhanath Swami (211 comments)
- Hey! Have you heard of the scandals around Tiger Woods…???? (183 comments)
- How to fix the hole in the Gulf of Mexico? (167 comments)
- Is Religion Causing Problems? Radhanath Swami Responds... (166 comments)
- The perfect conditions for a spiritual life, defined by Radhanath Swami (153 comments)
- What to do when things don’t go our way even after praying? Radhanath Swami answers… (146 comments)
Radhanath Swami ONLINE
Life: In this section, Radhanath Swami answers questions concerning application of spirituality in practical life. It’s one thing to know what the scriptures say. But imbibing what they say in daily life is a science in itself.
Insight: Answers given by Radhanath Swami that provide deeper insight into various issues will be blogged here.
Nature: Radhanath Swami tells what lessons we can learn by observing the way material nature, with its living and non-living components, functions.
Events: Radhanath Swami’s outlook to major events of the world. How one takes an event depends upon one’s state of consciousness. Therefore the same event is perceived differently by different people.